Saturday, November 29, 2008

I'm still trying to do stuff!


lildogswrk
Originally uploaded by a me.
Hey! So, a while back, from the blog of the talented and inspirational writer and artist Laini Taylor I learned of another talented and inspirational artist and dog rescuer Bernie Berlin. Bernie has started her "Linked by Love Auction," an art auction running now until December 25th to raise funds to complete her new shelter (GO! read both of these blogs! Now!). Anyone can also donate items to her ebay Mission Fish site with proceeds going to her rescue. I was inspired to get in front of the paint again, making a couple little dog pictures I'm planning to upload via Mission Fish. It's been great painting again. It's so challenging! And fun! Hopefully I can complete these soon! (and hopefully make some $ for A Place to Bark! - I'm crossing my fingers!)

4 comments:

TiffAnn said...

Nice work A! I wonder if a person could commission you to make a painting of their cat(s)? Thanks for the link to A Place to Bark and the auction. It's uplifting to know there are compassionate people doing hard work to offset (even a little bit) all the horrible things happening in the world. We usually only get to see the bad (and often the very very bad)... thinking of you!

TiffAnn said...

Oops, surely you know that when I said "thinking of you" I wasn't referring to you as the "very very bad"? I only mean to say that I'm "Thinking of you" today, and fondly. :-)

Bernie Berlin said...

Thanks so much for posting!!!
It means the world to me:)

amy said...

• Oh Tiff - you crack me UP!! Can't wait to talk to you girlfriend!

• Hello Bernie!! I was so happy to see your comment!! You are truly an inspiration.